Healing Your Life: 6 Weeks of Ayurvedic Self-Care
Time & Location
About the Event
Healing Your Life is a six-week series of Ayurvedic education classes that supports each participant to create a sustainable diet and lifestyle in order to prevent disease and promote longevity. In these fascinating, fun, and interactive classes, learn how to bring ancient teachings of Ayurveda into your life.
In the six classes you will learn:
- The basic principles of Ayurveda
- Your natural constitution and the nature of any imbalances you may have
- The causes of disease
- How to Heal Your Life using five sense therapies, including food, touch (self-massage), aromatherapy, color therapy, music therapy, and healthy lifestyle routines.
- Healing techniques including meditation, nasal cleansing, pranayama (breathing techniques), and more!
Join Valerie of Intrepid Ayurveda on Thursdays from 6-8 pm PT starting from March 18th on Zoom for this intimate and eye-opening experience! Participation is limited to 20 people to maintain a cozy, personal (virtual) classroom. The video recording will be available to those who have to miss a class.
Course Dates: March 18th - April 22, 2021
Day & Time: Thursdays, 6-8 pm Pacific Time
Location: Zoom (link will be sent out to all confirmed participants)
- Tuition: $150
- Materials are optional and are not included with tuition
- Tongue Cleaner
- Ceramic Neti Pot
- 4 oz Rosewater
- Sesame/Sunflower Massage Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil or E.O. of your choice
- Eye Wash Cup
- 2 oz Neti Salt
- 4 oz Spray Bottle
- Healing Your Life - book by Dr. Marc Halpern
What People said about Healing Your Life:
"The program expanded my awareness on what kind bring balance or imbalance to my body. Now I have the tools and knowledge to implement to my practice for healing and balance." - Harry B.
"The teachings impart to me by Valerie is very much appreciated. I do love being made aware of how my senses could be positive or negative to my wellbeing. Thank you!" - Jennifer A.
"This program was incredibly insightful and empowering!" - Greg B.